Thursday, December 1, 2011

Beaches, Vintage, and Miami

I had so much fun on my trip to Miami, it's been hard to try to adjust back to normal life. I guess that always happens after a vacation, or is it just me? All good things must come to an end but these pictures help me relive the memories.
7AM Sunrise from the Fountainebleau

Shopping on Lincoln Rd.

Relaxing day of laying out and having Rose Sangria on the beach

 Night out at Set. I threw on an American Apparel shirt, belted it and turned it into a dress. Sometimes being so petite really comes in handy. Rack and Sack bohemian necklace and gold studs I decided to keep for myself topped the look off. It's hard to contain myself from keeping all of it to myself. The danger of keeping all of the product just one room away from my closet, I caved in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in! Xoxo -RS