Wednesday, September 28, 2011

A Taste Of Temecula

I've been on a wine tasting kick recently. Just a few weeks ago I posted some photos from a wine tasting trip to Santa Barbara. This past weekend I decided to give the wineries in Temecula a try. From baked brie, gelato, and pretty scenery, Temecula has basically got it all covered. By the time I made a pit stop for the baked brie they were all sold out, knew I should have gone earlier. Needless to say, I'll probably be back soon. For the baked brie and more tasting of course. There's still a ton of wineries I didn't have a chance to stop at.

Outfit - comfy boots (s.madden), shorts (urban outfitters), and a big bag (botkier) to toss everything in - check.

These boots are made for walking! After hours of site seeing and standing at tasting rooms, I'm officially addicted to these booties. Cute and super comfortable.

 Only one of these were mine, the rest were left at the table... made for a good shot.

One of the many randoms from the end of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in! Xoxo -RS