Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Boston Adventure


What a day of flying. After missing my 7am flight by being 4 minutes late to check in, missing a connecting flight after that, another delayed flight, and waiting over an hour on board for other passengers before taking off, a 5 hour flight turned into a 12 day of flying and waiting in airports.

Even after all that, when I finally arrived in Boston I was somehow still in good spirits and ready to celebrate one of my best friends birthday, partially thanks to a 5hr energy.

I love being inspired by an event when getting dressed. Makes the effort more special. Here are some shots we managed to get in before being forced back inside by torrential downpours from the start of hurricane Irene. 

(headband - LF, skirt - pleasure doing business)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in! Xoxo -RS