Thursday, February 23, 2012

Ralph Lauren Does Vintage

Catching on like wild fire, vintage is popping up all over! Ralph Lauren showed a vintage inspired collection during New York Fashion Week at Skylight studio.

I came across an article that covered the show: "Just like Ralph Lauren's Spring 2012 collection, his Fall 2012 collection looks to vintage 20's and 30's fashion for style inspiration".

The three looks below were my personal favorite. I LOVE the simple silhouettes, metallics, and a-line necklines that scream vintage chic.

(Photos: Getty Images)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing your info. I really appreciate your efforts and I will be waiting for your next post thanks once again.


    Here is my webpage: ralph lauren polo sale

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in! Xoxo -RS