Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Rebirth Of The Birthday Skirt

(top -lf, skirt -hm, shoes - vince camuto, sunglasses - rayban)

I just got these Vince Camuto cobalt and brown suede shoes and I'm in love with them already. I've worn them twice so far. Both times for a few hours and not only do they make an outfit, the best part is they're comfortable too. I wore the ivory skirt for my birthday and thought it was time to bring it out again. I love that I can wear it with ease during the day and with a quick top change for night, it makes a perfect transition. Not to mention it has somewhat of a vintage-esque, Madonna feel.

3 comments:

  1. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! I love this so much! Those shoes pull everything together!! Its genius!

    Fabulous Post!!

    xo KCN

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit! The shoes are amazing! x

    http://lipstickstarsandkillerheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. loveee ur skirtt :)
    so vintage-ly beautiful! LOL

    xx,
    http://lalainlaland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in! Xoxo -RS