Saturday, September 3, 2011

Shop Updates, wohoo!

Some of you may notice some changes to the shop in the next coming weeks. This is very exciting! I'd like to think of the beginning stages as sort of a "test" period, so please bear with me. I want to thank you all for your continued support and hope you like what's to come. I have some cool tweaks that will be put into effect soon. One of them being showing some products on an actual body versus a blank canvas. I don't mind posing for photo's so I'm happy take in your suggestions and adjust to best fit what you want to see. All feedback is greatly appreciate. Thanks for the great start and I look forward to what's to come! As a token of my appreciate to my blog readers, use code "rsblog" for 20% off anything on the site! Oh, and right now shipping is FREE!!! Get to it!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in! Xoxo -RS