Wednesday, November 16, 2011

LookBook Additions Are Here!

Here are some shots of me playing dress up in Rack and Sack for some photos I recently added to the LookBook. My friend and naturally wonderful model, Kat, was such a great sport and so fun to shoot with... even in extremely hot conditions. She's a rock star. Can't wait for the next one!

I wasn't sure whether to discard these or embrace them. The lighting and effect wasn't intentional. I really wanted them to come out clearer but now I love the faded color and light spots. It really gives the shots an original, vintage look. Featured products - Goa and Treasure Chest

Fierce in Gold Glamour

Featured necklace - African Safari. This was one of my favorite looks. I'm so glad she had that awesome jacket that worked so well with the necklace.

I wasn't sure about this background, but ultimately I was convinced. Besides, I'm a city girl at heart so it kind of has a hidden meaning, and a vintage feel the black and white brings. As you know, I'm all about combining vintage and modern. I wore some of my favorite items for this look - Over The Rainbow, Chain Mail, and Around We Go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in! Xoxo -RS